Ability Points

Lunam

Question

So, I was looking at the Character screen in-game and noticed that there should be ability points in which you can allocate to a particular skill, I have leveled twice as a test(now lvl 3), and no points were given. Am I missing something, or is this just a feature that never got fully implemented?

8475d4ac2031f4704383a95f5850cf51.png

EDIT: I'm terribly new to this website so I have no idea how to reply. Thank you, George, that was exactly what I needed. And thanks for the compiment, I take my World Building seriously XD

2 answers to this question

This took me ages to figure out myself. It's under the Class editor under Game Editors.

JS1hqdW.png

Scroll down to where you see the Leveling Up section, and it's the last box, Points (+)

h6ScvQT.png

Also on a side note, I really like your mapping.

2 hours ago, Lunam said:

So, I was looking at the Character screen in-game and noticed that there should be ability points in which you can allocate to a particular skill, I have leveled twice as a test(now lvl 3), and no points were given. Am I missing something, or is this just a feature that never got fully implemented?

If you refer to the points property that appears last in the character window, they do not refer to skill points but to attribute points, to distribute them among the points you have in your game, as George says those points can be edited in the class editor but I repeat, they have nothing to do with skills.