PROJECTILE DAMAGE RANGE

kriteus

Question

4 answers to this question

To do this you will have to modify the code, I have achieved it by taking advantage of the projectile spawns system and eliminating the animations of the others, for example, I have a 3-frame fireball I generate 3 projectiles in the same direction and I only make it the center has animation and the other 2 are invisible, so you have a collision of more than 1 tile.

On 3/28/2021 at 9:46 PM, Blinkuz said:

To do this you will have to modify the code, I have achieved it by taking advantage of the projectile spawns system and eliminating the animations of the others, for example, I have a 3-frame fireball I generate 3 projectiles in the same direction and I only make it the center has animation and the other 2 are invisible, so you have a collision of more than 1 tile.

how to do it, it just goes diagonal!!

21 minutes ago, nvh said:

how to do it, it just goes diagonal!!

As I said before, you are going to need to modify the code in the client and add a new entry in the projectile editor to assign which is the projectile that will be visible here I leave an example image, you also need a check to know if all the spawns generated should be eliminated when at least 1 of them collides, this is done to prevent the enemy from being hit by more than 1 spawn.

About the diagonal in my project I have implemented the system that goes here in the forum for version 6.2, I have updated / improved it so that it works correctly in 7.x and for now I have not had problems with the projectiles in the diagonal.

fe9aaf5fac5f56278571722568f26e0d.png

Just now, Blinkuz said:

As I said before, you are going to need to modify the code in the client and add a new entry in the projectile editor to assign which is the projectile that will be visible here I leave an example image, you also need a check to know if all the spawns generated should be eliminated when at least 1 of them collides, this is done to prevent the enemy from being hit by more than 1 spawn.

About the diagonal in my project I have implemented the system that goes here in the forum for version 6.2, I have updated / improved it so that it works correctly in 7.x and for now I have not had problems with the projectiles in the diagonal.

fe9aaf5fac5f56278571722568f26e0d.png

Oh thanks you so much. how to relato animation ??