Anyone having issues pulling new development build?

Justn

Question

3 answers to this question

So installing VS again did not resolve the issue. I was able to get back to a working state however by removing the plugin system. I am not sure if github was supposed to do this but  when I created a pull request it merged over all the changes for the new plugin system. I removed those changes and now my source works again. 

I really wouldn't recommend using that build in the first place. All things considered..

But anyway, I had that as well. Deleting the hidden .vs folder in my root solution directory fixed it.

Seems to be a weird caching issue in Visual Studio that happens from time to time.

38 minutes ago, Joyce said:

I really wouldn't recommend using that build in the first place. All things considered..

But anyway, I had that as well. Deleting the hidden .vs folder in my root solution directory fixed it.

Seems to be a weird caching issue in Visual Studio that happens from time to time.

Thank you. I tried that and still getting same issue. Maybe will try to reinstall VS completely. Seemed to be working fine a few days ago. I dont see anything in the code changes that would cause this.