Animation on monster

Beast Boyz

Question

Hello everyone, one little question if someone know :
I have an animation attack for one of my monster and put it in entities/monter_attack,

but when the monster attack in game, he's like invisible for 200 ms before doing the animation, what's wrong ?

Thanks by advance

Normal animation/idle:

1fa23274c47cb8c221dff035cfe382a0.png

Attack animation :

5777c45fe89acc754c6ef5e28871908c.png

Edit1: Also, i've tried using the animation in the 6.2 topic and they work correctly

Edit2: I've tried changing the resolution from 128x128 to 256x256 like the model and it's still doesn't work.

Edit 3 : Tried putting the same animation frame in the first column as the "normal" img, doesn't work too. Tried putting a red cross on the first column to isolate the problem, there's still an invisible frame before the whole things.

Edit 4 : Tried putting different signs on each animations 

3b7a0f9675ecc056ca2f85f02ee8f9c7.png

They all appears correctly, but there's still an invisible frame before each of them (I've putted colors in background to isolate each frame more precisely):

a2f40bccdb529b5d1db783c2c25ccbaa.png

4 answers to this question

11 minutes ago, Beast Realm said:

Tried adding all animation sprite, doesn't work when statics MS is on for attack speed.

Work anyway with static attack speed off even with only monster.png and monster.attack (doesn't need the other one)

Do you use static speed with monster too ?

Yeah I do, but not seen that bug. You might be right tho as I haven't done any combat with NPCs yet (Will test later).

Just what I mentioned above was the issue for me for Player chars, so thought it might of been related. Sorry