Client pc problems

Markchapman

Question

The client opens a chrome browser? I've tried the audio fix but it didn't work. Is there anything I can do to get the client or monogamy updated on this pc? Its not a huge deal if it won't work though its a secondary pc for my son to play the game with me. 

6 answers to this question

Its win 10 64 bit, 8g ram, and on-board graphics. Its an older pc so its not worth taking your time ill look into it a little more or just get another one. Thanks though. 

The computers that I was running the client on were clean installs of windows 10, the were using the generic display driver. They also had built in graphics, i can confirm for amd and Intel 4th gen installing graphics drivers fixed the issue.

Edited by Markchapman
Edited with the fix

The graphic initialization error is a lot more severe. Generally it means that the laptop or pc straight up cannot support the graphic features that MonoGame requires (and therefore Intersect).

What operating system are you running on that machine?

Can you export a dxdiag info file and share it with me?

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4028644/windows-open-and-run-dxdiagexe

I'll try that but I'm pretty sure the sound works, I'd try just about anything to get it to work, brb ill edit this for the results

Edit the sounds works fine in videos and games tried diablo 2 and a digital movie with and without head phones but plugging the headphones into the back or front jack don't effect the client at all. It still just opens a web browser. 

Edited by Markchapman
Tried headphone jacks