How do I encrypt resources?

luciferofhell

Question

4 answers to this question

Currently you don't and it's unlikely this will ever be added as having one generic way of doing so means people can just read the source code and reverse it right away.

Not to mention that it's a 2d game and you could just take screenshots to rip the graphics anyway. So realistically how much would it really help.

I believe JC had a much better explanation about this subject a few times around the forums. Might have to search around for it a bit though.

2 hours ago, Joyce said:

Atualmente, você não sabe e é improvável que isso seja adicionado como uma maneira genérica de fazer isso significa que as pessoas podem simplesmente ler o código-fonte e revertê-lo imediatamente.

Sem mencionar que é um jogo 2D e você pode tirar capturas de tela para copiar os gráficos de qualquer maneira. Tão realisticamente quanto isso realmente ajudaria.

Acredito que JC teve uma explicação muito melhor sobre esse assunto algumas vezes nos fóruns. No entanto, talvez seja necessário procurar um pouco.

Is there a way to hide the resource when the other person installs it on their computer using a command? If not, I also found a program that compiles the file with the exe, but it gives some more time to load the game, as if the game took a few more seconds to process, can you explain the reason that makes this happen? Thank you very much for responding.