Event Movement with NPC Avoid Tile Attribute

Lathander

Question

NPC Avoid works great when making monsters/animals through NPC Editor. If I am making an interactive event npc that needs to stay within a certain confine that isn't blocked by solid block tiles the event movement completely ignores NPC Avoid. Is that intended? Is there an option to force Events with movement to pay attention to NPC Avoid tiles?

Edit: Oh, now I'm also confused on event movement. It looks like event movement is not synced up to the server, because two characters can see events in completely different locations. So if I have a quest directing a player to go to an event to interact, the other person in the party is going to see a character in a completely different location from where they see the event at. Isn't that a bit of an issue? Seems like a bug to me?

2 answers to this question

AH! There we go, the syncing up is perfect. For the time being, I will use the direct route configuration to keep them from leaving the location for this specific quest. If it would be possible to make a toggle to have events pay attention to npc avoid tiles at some point in the future I think that would be awesome. I can think of specific mini-games that would use this feature as well! I appreciate the reply and guidance, thank you.