spacing between inventory slots

felipesmoke94

Question

do I need help with the "InventoryWindow.JSON" file on which line do I modify to decrease the spacing between the columns of the inventory slots? I am modifying my GUI I changed practically everything but I am not able to modify it!

1                                  2

70c872b7680c1c5708290412818a36be.png

I know how to change the size and everything else, I'm just not managing to shorten this spacing between the slots!

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, felipesmoke94 said:

do I need help with the "InventoryWindow.JSON" file on which line do I modify to decrease the spacing between the columns of the inventory slots? I am modifying my GUI I changed practically everything but I am not able to modify it!

1                                  2

70c872b7680c1c5708290412818a36be.png

I know how to change the size and everything else, I'm just not managing to shorten this spacing between the slots!

Open de InventoryItem.json and change the Margin, default its 4..

5 hours ago, Blestro said:

Abra o InventoryItem.json e altere a Margem, o padrão é 4 ..

Thank you very much helped me! Now one more question: I edited the "" MaxInventory "on the server for 100 slots. On the client when opening the inventory there are 6 vertical columns, how do I edit so that there are 5 vertical columns?

32 minutes ago, felipesmoke94 said:

Thank you very much helped me! Now one more question: I edited the "" MaxInventory "on the server for 100 slots. On the client when opening the inventory there are 6 vertical columns, how do I edit so that there are 5 vertical columns?

you can resize the InventoryWindow Bounds

"Bounds": "1097,368,257,340",