Problem graphic npc

Cernik

Question

Hello, I have a problem, I am trying to add an npc, but since I am new I don't know very well how it is done, when adding an npc and choosing the image with the different frames the image of the npc looks bad, when the npc walks it Come in two frames.

Could it be that the image I use is large and therefore the frames too, the frames are up to three times larger than those that already come by default, could this be the error? or how do I read them well? Thanks for the answers.

9 answers to this question

17 hours ago, thanku293 said:

Hi, you need to fix the character NPC graphics. You can use photoshop or any other pic editor. If you don't have any, you can always use Photopea to edit them. If you don't know how to fix it, give me the graphics and I will fix it for you. :15_yum:

4f3aaf2a93cc451f64151e678cd88fd8.png

35 minutes ago, TheSandersGuy said:

Las imágenes no están perfectamente alineadas, el lado derecho tiene más espacio y el lado izquierdo tiene menos espacio.

20e336b9cafb874ac7bb276a8d58337b.png

Hi excuse me if my English is bad. I speak Spanish and I am using the Google translator. I have a question, how is the space between frames calculated? I have many graphics to modify. Greetings.