Beating Intersect Engine Limit: PvP Reward based on how strong your opponent is. Need some idea to improve too.

haosura

Firstly, I make an event to caculate how much the killed one worth. Then I set a global variable with that value. Like this. This event proc when PvP Deathb319f3fd1e76c89f41c1587193a46f42.png

Then I make an event that reward the killer by that value. Like this, I put an very small wait at head for sure that first event was proc. With small ping on server, this should be done well, there is very very small chance for two player be killed at same time. But I need some idea to improve this work 100%. Can you give me some. Thanks. Sorry if my english not good.

e43aa7c3205325715e119c7dad626ed0.png

• haosura changed the title to Beating Intersect Engine Limit: PvP Reward based on how strong your opponent is. Need some idea to improve too.
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/24/2019 at 8:23 PM, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Interesting way of doing this, however Im not sure what would happen if the global event is triggred at the same time by two PvP battles and two deaths...

Yeah, I think I need another way. Or make mutiple global and random what will be using each time to reduce the chance that happen.