Couple Q's - HTS System, Show variables on screen?

Dakieda

Question

Hello. The game I am making has a hunger and thirst system that I created. I was wondering if there is a way to create additional bars to show the variables of these two stats on screen visually all the time? Im looking to draw them in the same way that the HP, MP, and EXP bars are drawn in the upper left player box.

If this isn't possible are there any other alternatives such as showing them as changing numbers on the screen (the values are stored in variables)? I currently have it setup to show if you type a command, but I feel a visual representation would be much better.

Hunger and thirst currently tick -2 every minute and there is 150 total so it lasts about 1hr before you die of starvation/dehydration.

Is there a way to check another players class and set it to variables? I am working on a complex breeding system to nest in other players as certain species and want to make sure the babies don't come out mutant species xD

2 answers to this question

11 hours ago, Dakieda said:

Hello. The game I am making has a hunger and thirst system that I created. I was wondering if there is a way to create additional bars to show the variables of these two stats on screen visually all the time? Im looking to draw them in the same way that the HP, MP, and EXP bars are drawn in the upper left player box.

If this isn't possible are there any other alternatives such as showing them as changing numbers on the screen (the values are stored in variables)? I currently have it setup to show if you type a command, but I feel a visual representation would be much better.

Hunger and thirst currently tick -2 every minute and there is 150 total so it lasts about 1hr before you die of starvation/dehydration.

Is there a way to check another players class and set it to variables? I am working on a complex breeding system to nest in other players as certain species and want to make sure the babies don't come out mutant species xD

About the bars, you have to wait for source to do that.

You can easily just store the class in a variable on first login or when changing class