Effects, Equipment and Localisation

Yuri

Question

Hi everyone!

Please help answer a few questions.

First question: Where can I see information about all the game effects (sleep, stealth, etc.)?

Second question: In what files can I change the equipment (name, number of slots)?  I did not find this in the server, client, and editor config files.

Third question: Is it possible to make localizations for several languages using the API?

4 answers to this question

Hi,

1. You can see these effects in the spell editor, bottom right section "Effect".
  2. You can find this in Server >Resources>Config.json (open file in a text editor) To increase/add slots follow this tutorial:
  3. I am not sure about the last question sorry. I'm not the best when it comes to APIs

5 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Hi,

1. You can see these effects in the spell editor, bottom right section "Effect".
  2. You can find this in Server >Resources>Config.json (open file in a text editor) To increase/add slots follow this tutorial:
  3. I am not sure about the last question sorry. I'm not the best when it comes to APIs

Thank!

Iknow where to find and how to add effects.  I don’t quite understand how they work.  For example, the effect of "On Hit".

24 minutes ago, Yuri said:

Thank!

Iknow where to find and how to add effects.  I don’t quite understand how they work.  For example, the effect of "On Hit".

Look through the Dev Logs as most features information is there:

On Hit Spell Types

This spell works slightly differently to most spells, it adds an "on hit" status onto the target so with their next attack (Non-spell attack) will recast the spell and apply the damage, buffs and spell effects! 

Got from Dev Log:

10 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Look through the Dev Logs as most features information is there:

On Hit Spell Types

This spell works slightly differently to most spells, it adds an "on hit" status onto the target so with their next attack (Non-spell attack) will recast the spell and apply the damage, buffs and spell effects! 

Got from Dev Log:

Thank you so much!