Statistics limit and level limit

Dovas

Question

Hello or good evening, I am currently creating small projects to learn all the possibilities of the software but I wonder if the limit of 255 for some value and the limit of level 100 will be modifiable in the future.

PS: sorry if the question has already been asked.

3 answers to this question

Just now, Dovas said:

Bonjour ou bonsoir, je crée actuellement de petits projets pour apprendre toutes les possibilités du logiciel mais je me demande si la limite de 255 pour une valeur et la limite de niveau 100 seront modifiables à l'avenir.

PS: désolé si la question a déjà été posée.

it's ironic because just after reading your message I said to myself "ah yes of course, thank you, but I knew it" indeed a few days ago I had already modified the maxlevel and the maxstat but each time there had been a problem in the server ( too many it seems to me) but it wasn't due to too many maxlevel or maxstat since I had put 101 for the maxlevel and 300 for the maxstat. I still don't know why on several occasions my server one closed but today (well, tonight for me who am in France) I came back on the subject and I modified again the maxlevel and maxstat and strangely enough it worked. whereas I for several days I thought that we could not yet modify these values and that we had to wait for a future update.