Easy question

kitru

Question

5 answers to this question

Character select is to be able to switch to another character on the account without need to exit the game and reconnect (you have to create the other character first). But i think the default maximum character on an account is 1. You will have to take a look in the config.json in the server folder (..\Server\resources\config.json). Take a look at line 14 ("MaxCharacters": X,) if the number is 1 then set it to the number that you want.

Else if you only want one character per account than i think that you can disable the button on the ui folder in the client folder.

On 8/11/2019 at 7:21 PM, Gibier said:

Character select is to be able to switch to another character on the account without need to exit the game and reconnect (you have to create the other character first). But i think the default maximum character on an account is 1. You will have to take a look in the config.json in the server folder (..\Server\resources\config.json). Take a look at line 14 ("MaxCharacters": X,) if the number is 1 then set it to the number that you want.

Else if you only want one character per account than i think that you can disable the button on the ui folder in the client folder.

Character select was broken in Intersect 5.1

4 minutes ago, Gibier said:

Then i don't know how i'm able to use it with the b5.1 xD

If you migrated from Intersect 4.9.1, then the character select button is still able to be used. However, clicking it will crash the client.

Just now, The Bunny Gamer said:

If you migrated from Intersect 4.9.1, then the character select button is still able to be used. However, clicking it will crash the client.

Then again i don't know how i can use it cause i'm migrating my game version after version since like B1.4/B1.5