the emergence of the ability at a certain level ?

Jackson

Question

I put the skill of his animation work, etc. with the condition that the character equal to or greater than 2 LVL but upon reaching LVL 2, skill is not there, it is necessary to register in the global event or what ? Don't know what to do now, tried on different accounts and many of the new Regal for a test, nothing appears (

7 answers to this question

@Jackson This is not the best way to go about it imo. If you want the player to automatically get the skill a certain level put it in here:

72dd23b87e708dbfbf7dd87054b85d07.png

The way you are currently doing it applies to the item usage (Can't use the item until a certain level), but it doesn't automatically teach you.

3 minutes ago, Xenogene said:

You should be able to easily do this in the Class Editor, under "Spells". Let me know if it works, or there is a specific reason for using events instead.

I do in the power menu, through the magic skill - then write the terms of this skill 1 the class of the player corresponds to the character - level 2 greater than or equal to 1. I don't know what could be wrong.

3 minutes ago, Jackson said:

I do in the power menu, through the magic skill - then write the terms of this skill 1 the class of the player corresponds to the character - level 2 greater than or equal to 1. I don't know what could be wrong.

Can you post a screenshot of the event commands?

Just now, Xenogene said:

@Jackson This is not the best way to go about it imo. If you want the player to automatically get the skill a certain level put it in here:

72dd23b87e708dbfbf7dd87054b85d07.png

sure, you can use the character class level obtaining skill, thanks, I somehow forgot about this feature, thanks for the help, I hope now everything will work as you need)

2 minutes ago, Jackson said:

sure, you can use the character class level obtaining skill, thanks, I somehow forgot about this feature, thanks for the help, I hope now everything will work as you need)

Also, if you wanted to have a notification on when they level, as to what skill they just learned, you could do that through Common Events.