Noob spell help not working

asccurious

Question

4 answers to this question

I still don't understand the projectile editor... can you make the projectiles go in circles or something with the editor?  I don't see a moving graphic where the projectile is, it is only an animation at the caster, and the target.... and i have the projectile movement speed set low, at about 4

I would try setting it to level 1 or 2 as im almost 100% certain that spells set to a class level trigger upon leveling TO that specific level. For example in my project we were dealing with a glitch that was causing players to skip levels and when they did it would ignore spells set to learn at said level. Sorry if i worded that poorly, been up for 48 hours lol.

server>resources>settings.json   "max_characters = (amt of chars you want) 

Projectiles can be created and then called upon via spells/weapons to fire said projectile, the arrows show the direction the projectile will fly from the source of the projectile, which is shown by the big S in the middle. By default the up arrow will fire a projectile forward. 

I'm unsure why it didnt work for you, i did some testing myself and it works flawlessly. Can you send me a screenshot of your class editor?