Concept My own image editor(need testers)

Khaikaa

Hi everybody,

As a game developer who works with pixel art spritesheets but who don't know how to use programs like photoshop properly, I always had the same problem when I wanted to change the color pallet of some spritesheets: I had to change the color of each pixel of each sprite of the spritesheet. That is so annoying, so I decided to develop a program which could do that for me. When I started to design the program I decided that it would be great if everyone could use that program, even if you have 5 years old, and that's what I did. Of course, I did it using Java as it will be easy to use no matter the OS you have on your computer.

7de7802dc03594ea1e07ee43b415f3d7.png

I called my program "Changing Pixel Jutsu"(from this momment, CPJutsu). It is so easy to use: You pick a picture, you click on the pixel to select the color you want to change(you can manually add it by writing the rgb values), you write the rgb values of the new color, you click on the "¡ ¡ ¡ C H A N G I N G  P I X E L  J U T S U ! ! !" button and it's done. When you've finished, you only have to save the picture. I think I couldn't make it more easy to use. Also, it is so light and fast, and no progress bars when opening it or when working with it!

My program isn't finished yet(I want to add more functionalities) but I want to know if it is easy and comfortable, so I need some people to test it and tell me what they think about it(will send a google form link or something like that with questions). But, as this is only a prototype and I don't want people downloading it yet, I've protected it with a few firewalls so only people I want to will be able tu use it. Also, there is a method for me to know who have sended it if I find a download link, so please don't be bad.

I'm not a very rich person, I won't give money to the testers, but they can keep the testing prototype to use it whenever they want before I release the final version(it works right now, I'm using it when working with my spritesheets actually). So, if you are interested in giving a helping hand, please pm me and I will tell you what I need and I'll send you your copy.

Thank you!