Simply things not working?

Azkaosa

Question

So idk maybe its just me being a noob but there seems to be many simple things not working. For starters when i place a npc on the map i cant see them, and then when i play they are all over the place. and always i cant edit what the npc do such as a shop or a quest giver. second how in the world do i make a npc a shop keeper or a quest giver. i looked the documentation and those places are empty is this part of the engine not done? lastly how do i place items in the world such as a sword laying around or somthing

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, Azkaosa said:

So idk maybe its just me being a noob but there seems to be many simple things not working. For starters when i place a npc on the map i cant see them, and then when i play they are all over the place. and always i cant edit what the npc do such as a shop or a quest giver. second how in the world do i make a npc a shop keeper or a quest giver. i looked the documentation and those places are empty is this part of the engine not done? lastly how do i place items in the world such as a sword laying around or somthing

It's you being a noob.

Set the NPC spawns to a specific tile other than random. 

Use events with an NPC graphic to make them give quests, open up a shop window or open the bank window.