Resource Above Target?

emptyaccount

Question

Hello! :57_cry:

I have a problem. I made a resource (Grass 2D Platform) and I set the animation to "Above Target" so the character can walk behind of it. I did it that, but the character still walks above the resource. I have to mention in Resource Editor I have both 'Walkable before resource removal' & 'Walkable after resource removal' Maybe that's the problem? Help me!

Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Hey Moon!

This is a really interesting problem.  I wonder if the resource editor is taking your layer selected in the editor into account when you place the resource spawn point.   I haven't checked myself but the first thing that comes to mind is to set the resource spawn down with a higher layer selected.  If that doesn't work I will try and think of something better (also I am trying to duplicate the problem on my game)

13 hours ago, Trixer said:

Hey Moon!

This is a really interesting problem.  I wonder if the resource editor is taking your layer selected in the editor into account when you place the resource spawn point.   I haven't checked myself but the first thing that comes to mind is to set the resource spawn down with a higher layer selected.  If that doesn't work I will try and think of something better (also I am trying to duplicate the problem on my game)

Hi, yeah that doesn't work :/ thanks anyways!

13 hours ago, jcsnider said:

:58_disappointed_relieved: I see I see...