Item Spawn Time

Polarbear

Question

I had a couple questions about some things in the Server's Config File. What do the following things do? Bare with me if this is a dumb question, i'm new to all of this.

<ItemSpawnTime> - This effects how quick items placed on the map are respawned, correct?

<CritMultiplier> - This is straight forward but the numbers attached to it i'm curious about. It has a value of 150, does that mean crits do 1.5x damage?

<BlockingSlow> - No idea

<MinAttackRate> - Curious about the values attached to it, are they milliseconds?

<MaxAttackRate> - Same as above

Thanks for the help!

2 answers to this question

While this page is vastly incomplete and out of date I believe it contains all of the answers you are looking for as far as those five options go @Polarbear

https://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/docs/en/Game_Design/Advanced_Configuration/ServerConfig.html

@TAFKA Kasplant: Whilst it's true that tinkering with the engine will help new users learn what these properties are, this remains a question/answer support forum. I do agree with encouraging users to play with Intersect.. but if you're going to respond please also include what information you do have in the future. 

On 5/8/2018 at 9:51 PM, jcsnider said:

While this page is vastly incomplete and out of date I believe it contains all of the answers you are looking for as far as those five options go @Polarbear

https://www.freemmorpgmaker.com/docs/en/Game_Design/Advanced_Configuration/ServerConfig.html

@TAFKA Kasplant: Whilst it's true that tinkering with the engine will help new users learn what these properties are, this remains a question/answer support forum. I do agree with encouraging users to play with Intersect.. but if you're going to respond please also include what information you do have in the future. 

Thank you so much!