NPS continues to move spell using the spell

Alreck Brenn

Question

Hello. I'm using Intersect Engine Beta 4.2. The problem is that when the NPС uses the spell it continues to move. When the main character uses a spell this does not happen. Can I fix the movement of NPS? I would be grateful for your response, I apologize for the language, it is not native to me.

3 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Alreck Brenn said:

Hello. I'm using Intersect Engine Beta 4.2. The problem is that when the NPS uses the spell it continues to move. When the main character uses a spell this does not happen. Can I fix the movement of NPS? I would be grateful for your response, I apologize for the language, it is not native to me.

I think what are you talking about is about Casting time. The spells who is using the enemy must have it, you can configure it in the spell editor.

1 hour ago, Refur said:

I think what are you talking about is about Casting time. The spells who is using the enemy must have it, you can configure it in the spell editor.

Unfortunately it's not the time of the spell cast. I take a screen shot for you. Unfortunately the file is larger than the allowed size.  https://yadi.sk/i/2p3hZeNC3PR8q9