Server connecting problem

Miharukun

Question

So, I just setup all the port forward and checked that my ISP don't block the Port. When starting the server it's fine it tells me to put public ip and port.

But after I put it in the config and try to login it says "not connected to the game server. Is it online?"

5 answers to this question

30 minutes ago, Miharukun said:

-snip-

Your port for intersect is set to 5402 but you opened up a firewall rule (port forwarded) port 5401. Try chaning both your WAN and local port to 5402 on the port forwarding rule.
Basically the WAN port section of that setting is forwarding traffic  from the WAN port to the local port, the way you have it configured 5401 would be the port to connect to from the client, you should set the WAN port and the Local port to both 5402.

What your current options are doing:
Client sends packet -> Hits 5401 -> router forwards traffic from 5401 to whatever application is running on port 5402 on the local network.

1 minute ago, Miharukun said:

So, I just setup all the port forward and checked that my ISP don't block the Port. When starting the server it's fine it tells me to put public ip and port.

But after I put it in the config and try to login it says "not connected to the game server. Is it online?"

can you screenshot the settings page for your router's port forwarding information?

2 minutes ago, Miharukun said:

Ahh i see, thanks a lot crest! :D 

No problem, I just edited that reply too as you were replying. i was looking at the wrong section when I posted that. So my last edit will tell you how to fix it.