Quest Gather Item Never Complete

Zerinho

Question

Hello everyone! here it goes my question... I made one Quest that you have to gather an certain item...

2435d5edd064451685f381013f55bd2c.png

When the players pick up the item and bring to the npc, he never end the quest, i mean, since i have the item i can finished the quest everytime i want, but that is not that good to an MMO.

4bf2660ec24a441389c7a624df93bb19.png

Please can you guys tell me what im doing wrong? Thanks...

2 answers to this question

Your problem is that in the quest editor the only task you have is "Gather Item". Once you acquire the necessary amount of items the quest ends there. You need to make a second task under "Event Driven" and set the description to "Return to (NAME HERE)" ect, then from the Event you can use "Complete Task" or "Complete Quest". Either way, once the last task is completed the quest completes itself.

7 hours ago, NotAzizele said:

Your problem is that in the quest editor the only task you have is "Gather Item". Once you acquire the necessary amount of items the quest ends there. You need to make a second task under "Event Driven" and set the description to "Return to (NAME HERE)" ect, then from the Event you can use "Complete Task" or "Complete Quest". Either way, once the last task is completed the quest completes itself.

Thank you @NotAzizele ♥ you just save my quest's *-*