General Questions Hub

UItima

Question

I feel as though I'm going to be asking a lot of questions despite trying to search in the forums, looking at old videos, or trying to use chatgpt -- but it references old UI so it makes it difficult.
I find that this will be easier to bump and ask the questions I can't seem to find the answers to.

Such as the attributes -- is blocking the same as collision? Chat gpt references turning on a collision feature I can't seem to find.

2 answers to this question

14 hours ago, UItima said:

I feel as though I'm going to be asking a lot of questions despite trying to search in the forums, looking at old videos, or trying to use chatgpt -- but it references old UI so it makes it difficult.
I find that this will be easier to bump and ask the questions I can't seem to find the answers to.

That would just result in people not being able to find the answers to their questions  because everything would just be in this bumped thread... There are actually a fairly decent number of tutorials that are new or recent enough that they really aren't out of date that if you can't find you could ask, and I mean ask a real human. The people who wrote the tutorials are likely to respond if they see your thread. Now for the actual reason I am replying...

14 hours ago, UItima said:

Such as the attributes -- is blocking the same as collision? Chat gpt references turning on a collision feature I can't seem to find.

Collision (on map tiles) is via blocking attributes. It is 1 feature. ChatGPT literally made up garbage and fed it to you.

This is a message for everyone: Stop relying on ChatGPT. ChatGPT just guesses about what you want it to tell it and quite literally makes stuff up (not to mention it is based on outdated information!).

Case in point: