[HELP] I need to create a specific spell

CopKiller

Question

Good evening everyone. I recently started a Dragon Ball project on the intersect engine, I've been learning a lot over the past few days, but there's a kind of magic that I couldn't perform the way I wanted.

An example of how I would like:

How I managed to do:

I'll post below how are the editors I used to try to reproduce the effect that is all wrong:

Editor_Spell's:

e4721e6da9a1ba6e66c59b2e129f1bbe.png

Editor_Projectile:

a1f5c3a2dd83e744fabe0b958c9092e8.png

Editor_Animation's:

Start Of Spell: 

bce0ecb2e591cf3bbd8356129b4071b2.png

Middle of Spell:

20d2ac15b53c31bf58ef7e04dd8d294f.png

End of Spell:

d91b6f67337692ea7022d15f2cd6008a.png

If anyone can help a newbie I would be very grateful :7_sweat_smile:.

5 answers to this question

Hello, first thing your animation. You need to fuse the 3 files because basically if you observe more the movement of the kamehameha the base don't move so you're animation would more look like this :

o

o---o

o------o

By playing your animation like this it will be more effective. After that you have to determine a delay before relaunching the kamehameha is available.

I hope it would help you.

5 hours ago, Artheios said:

Hello, first thing your animation. You need to fuse the 3 files because basically if you observe more the movement of the kamehameha the base don't move so you're animation would more look like this :

o

o---o

o------o

By playing your animation like this it will be more effective. After that you have to determine a delay before relaunching the kamehameha is available.

I hope it would help you.

I managed to understand to a certain extent, but I can't reproduce the correct values, I put the animation in just 1 file as you guided me, it's only 3 frames (Beginning, Middle, End)

Animation:

980356250dda19f03ef4f719d13b36c6.png

I configured the animation, but I can't get the start of the technique to stay fixed where it starts

I will keep trying

it's better than before:

You already contributed a lot in trying to help me, thank you.

@Artheios I've made a lot of progress so far thanks to you :89_clap:. Now there's little left to conquer.

I'll show you in a video what it's like, and if you have any idea what's going on with this problem right now.

OBS.: I looked for some animation offset, but I didn't find it.

Kamehameha:

My Animation Archive:

236882e92c10b2834adf054b96637487.png

I removed the projectile animation and added that animation directly to the cast spell, which is fixed to the player. Did I do it right? By leaving it on the projectile, it moved along with it.