Server not connecting for some users

Zerinho

Question

Well the error is that the server is closing/crashing out of nowhere and becoming offline for some users (even for me sometimes)...

I am using a dedicated desktop host (with No-IP app for static ip), also i have the error logs here for those who want to help...thanks!

I really don't know why the server is acting like that, if it's something on the server or in the database or even in some event within the game so im here asking for help.

https://ascensiongamedev.com/resources/filehost/e2b9f7db41f862df46947f3ade3ba923.log

(im using 70126 version)

3 answers to this question

i have deleted characters of certain account with the server online when players was playing days before the error starting to happen (now i know that is wrong), maybe the player database was been corrupted 'cause of it? ;-; 

Possibly.

I really wouldn't recommend just deleting stuff from the database especially not when the server is running as it keeps a snapshot of it in memory causing stuff like this. The fix depends on what the damage to their accounts is I fear. If there's nothing of value they could just make new accounts and that'd be easier.