Crafting conditions

IVeve

Question

4 answers to this question

37 minutes ago, IVeve said:

Well... that's not really what I was asking about. This sort of approach would require you to create 4096 crafting menus if you just have 12 items - not scalable at all. I'm asking about conditions for each item specifically, not the entire menu.

Then you’ll need to edit the source. 

7 minutes ago, IVeve said:

Is there a way of adding a condition for crafting items, so that for ex. if a player doesn't have a sufficient skill, they don't see/are unable to craft a specific recipe?

Yeah, set conditions within the event, you can do conditional statements, such as if playerVariableX >= Y then open crafting menu.

you’ll have to set up the crafting exp for a skill level yourself as this doesn’t come default in the game which is why I referenced a player variable. 

2 minutes ago, OniSensei said:

Yeah, set conditions within the event, you can do conditional statements, such as if playerVariableX >= Y then open crafting menu.

you’ll have to set up the crafting exp for a skill level yourself as this doesn’t come default in the game which is why I referenced a player variable. 

Well... that's not really what I was asking about. This sort of approach would require you to create 4096 crafting menus if you just have 12 items - not scalable at all. I'm asking about conditions for each item specifically, not the entire menu.