what did i break :(

SoloBergy

Question

Hey guys Looking for assistance, never had this happen before but im really nervous i broke something :/ i was working on redoing interfaces to make them visualy pleasing and after one of the updates idk which one i noticed this message on the top left corner :( it says *NO DC* does anyone know why or whats happening :( im scared i may need to load up from a back up file last week and im going to lose work :(5d83a3f4157f368fa7aa5dc15d1aa681.png

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Cheshire said:

Are you targeting yourself there?

It looks like it's rendering a copy of the window over the window again. 

Strange, what exactly did you change? 

the enlarged version of my charector windo was me zooming it in to show the NO Dc underneat, whats even stranger now is if i go and download a fresh version of interset and run it without any changes i see the NO DC on it aswell :(

53 minutes ago, Cheshire said:

Ah, seems to be an nvidia overlay of some sorts doing it, googling NO DC overlay seems to give some results.

So nothing that will effect the game per say? just something on my side?

10 minutes ago, SoloBergy said:

So nothing that will effect the game per say? just something on my side?

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/game-ready-drivers/13/444290/suddenly-no-dc-overlay/

found this forums which makes me think so edit: the forum speaks about it showing on newly downloaded apps etc and when i load my backup i see it, as well as if i download the latest version of intersect and load from scratch

"It came with last two version of drivers. Haven't found the meaning behind it. It appears on clean driver install in any game /app that allow overlay. I think it is something related to gsync. To show if gsync/supported freesync is running or not. vsync/gsync and such do not work or are needed in window aka borderless mode."