[Fixed] I broke the move route editor

Justn

Question

Second Edit: Ok Im an idiot. When I edited the "nodes" I forgot to number the "tags" for the new commands. I went back and numbered them and it works. Maybe this can help someone else out who runs into it.

Hi guys! 

Any idea how i can troubleshoot this error message? causes editor to crash when opening move routes. Everything looks correct in the code. Not sure what i may be missing.

Line 138 mentioned in the error is this: 

lstCommands.Nodes.Nodes[x].Text =
                        Strings.EventMoveRoute.commands[lstCommands.Nodes.Nodes[x].Name];

2021-04-29 02:58:29.374 [Error] 
    Stack:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Intersect.Editor.Forms.Editors.Events.Event_Commands.EventMoveRouteDesigner.InitLocalization() in C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\GitRepo\Amara\Intersect.Editor\Forms\Editors\Events\Event Commands\Event_MoveRouteDesigner.cs:line 138
   at Intersect.Editor.Forms.Editors.Events.Event_Commands.EventMoveRouteDesigner..ctor(FrmEvent eventEditor, MapBase currentMap, EventBase currentEvent, EventMoveRoute editingRoute, SetMoveRouteCommand editingCommand) in C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\GitRepo\Amara\Intersect.Editor\Forms\Editors\Events\Event Commands\Event_MoveRouteDesigner.cs:line 42
   at Intersect.Editor.Forms.Editors.Events.FrmEvent.btnSetRoute_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Users\Justin\Desktop\GitRepo\Amara\Intersect.Editor\Forms\Editors\Events\frmEvent.cs:line 1715
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs mevent)
   at DarkUI.Controls.DarkButton.OnMouseUp(MouseEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WmMouseUp(Message& m, MouseButtons button, Int32 clicks)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ButtonBase.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Button.WndProc(Message& m)
   at System.Windows.Forms.NativeWindow.Callback(IntPtr hWnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wparam, IntPtr lparam)

Edit: Ok I removed all of my changes to this editor and it is working again. I will slowly add my changes and see what breaks it.

Second Edit: Ok Im an idiot. When I edited the "nodes" I forgot to number the "tags" for the new commands. I went back and numbered them and it works. Maybe this can help someone else out who runs into it.

Edited by Justn

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet