Need Help [PAID] Changes in projectile collisions for different types of skills.

Blinkuz

I am looking for a programmer who has experience in the engine for paid work related to the engine skills system, read the details below.

I am currently in the process of migrating a project that I was developing in unity and I have encountered a problem in the conditions of my projectiles, the game in which I am working depends a lot on its variety of projectiles since more than 70% of the skills are of this type.

What I need is someone to help me create a basic system for some types of projectiles that vary in size and shape, I will leave some gifs later, another point is that I am a programmer and I have almost 1 year working on the project in unity and more 6 years as a fullstack programmer so the person who is interested will not be alone in the development even though I have little time dealing with the source code of the engine I can give you a hand since more than the functionality itself what interests me is to learn like this that you can see it as a kind of indirect tutoring.

The payment method would be paypal and you can contact me by discord Blinkuz#2171.

Some example skills:

This is a gust of wind that occupies several tiles 32x32 wide, I think about 3 if I remember correctly, in unity it was relatively easy to add the collisions by the system that is integrated, so what I would need would be to adapt the current system to detect collisions in these types of skills:

LyqYabf.gif

This is a somewhat peculiar ability but it can be encapsulated as a single projectile that would be static in front of the character detecting collisions only in 2 frames in front of the player, which is what the animation occupies:

01w1H59.gif

This is the evolution of the previous one, it is a fireball that occupies about 3 tiles high and only head-on collisions are detected:

uarEVB4.gif

EDIT:

This is another type of skill that is a radio that works the collision, in this case I have already made part of the code to detect the entities within the radio so it would only be to check that the code that is made is the most optimal way.

d7723dd0b0163e46534a2f405c8fb2de.jpeg

I have no problem giving all the necessary information about the project and the entire pvp system, anyone who has a proposal can send it to me right here or through the discord and we can negotiate a fair price.