Remove mouse1 from attack

Question

Guys, I would like to remove the left mouse click as a standard attack, leaving only E, can someone tell me where I can search for the reference?

5 answers to this question

4 hours ago, Celtos said:

Guys, I would like to remove the left mouse click as a standard attack, leaving only E, can someone tell me where I can search for the reference?

If you want to change the default value of the control you have to go in "Intersect.Client.Core.Controls.Controls" and change the "Keys.LButton" to "Keys.None" for the "Control.AttackInteract" in the "ResetDefaults" method.

If you don't want the player to be able to put back a mouse button, you will have to add a check somewhere in the code.

Is that there are some players who use mouse1 to use Skill, or healing or attack, I also do not understand why, I tried to change the settings of the game, but when I define for example, number 1 of the shortcut bar, for mouse1 , it attacks like E, and the defined shortcut does not work

:35_thinking:

1 hour ago, Celtos said:

Is that there are some players who use mouse1 to use Skill, or healing or attack, I also do not understand why, I tried to change the settings of the game, but when I define for example, number 1 of the shortcut bar, for mouse1 , it attacks like E, and the defined shortcut does not work

:35_thinking:

You mean you have two controls with the same value? I guess it's not supposed to work like that

try to put the attack in the two options for E, and let mouse1 free, try to link mouse1 to number 1 on the shortcut bar, try to use the skill using mouse1, here it doesn't work :(

4 hours ago, Celtos said:

try to put the attack in the two options for E, and let mouse1 free, try to link mouse1 to number 1 on the shortcut bar, try to use the skill using mouse1, here it doesn't work :(

Right indeed. Well I don't know how to solve this, but you may want to look at Intersect."Client.Core.Input" and the OnMouseDown method near line 250. Doing some research about breakpoints in Visual Studio will certainly help.