Looking for Work [PAID] Oddly for hire

Oddly

Hey friends, so I'm out applying for jobs and it may be a few weeks before I hit my next pay check, so in the mean time, I am out looking for some quick free lance work. Looking for any tasks that typically take a day. Looking for anywhere from $100-$200 depending on the task (maybe $50 if its something I can knock out fairly quickly. 

I am a professional full stack developer with devops and sysops experience. I've programmed in basically every major language (C, C++, C#, Python, nodejs, html, css, react). I also manage and deploy servers and server software including building web servers. I do a lot, I've been coding since I was a kid. There are a few around the community who can vouch that I can code well. My linkedin profile link is added to the bottom of this post if you would like to see my full skillset. I've done a few jobs around the community before. I can accept payments through facebook pay, cashapp, venmo, paypal, whatever.

I can also give programming and coding lessons for payment. I do a bit of AI programming and data science. I can teach you how to setup webservers, how they work. Maybe you might want to learn how to use restful services to you can use the Intersect Web API. There's lots to offer. 

Here's my linkedIn
https://www.linkedin.com/in/dylan-dodds-1161b5141/

Here's my discord: OddlyDoddly#2354

Here's my github:
https://github.com/oddlydoddly

Hit me up my homies, let's do the things.

17 minutes ago, Beefy Kasplant said:

What kind of features do you have in mind that would be a days work and cost like $100? 

Just trying to get a feel for what I'd have to pay you (+ I'd be giving you my real name, so it needs to be worth the mental terror)

I getcha, Uhh I dunno, if I were to say make a pet system or some sort minigame system, it would probably be like $150-200 depending on the complexity of it, if you were asking for maybe a clan system with chat tags and what not, it would probably be more like $100, or something like custom scripted map tiles or custom scripted NPCs that do scripted actions would be more like in the $50 range. The more time something takes me, is the more I'm going to charge obviously. So I am more than willing to give an estimate on any thing. (though i'm not charging by the hour, just by the complexity)

Oh also web-registration panels and stuff would probably be around $100. Web Apps using APIs are pretty simple for me. Though I can't promise the best UI Design.

• 4 months later...