Helmet Paperdoll show wrong in CharacterWindow

BabyLoves

Question

I have a helmet paperdoll this paperdoll it's showing right in Select Character Window and in the Map... But in the Character Window and EntityBox showing a few pictures to the right...

Has anyone been through this and know how to solve?

SelectCharacterWindow:

FjRnpAn.png

In the Map:

Xk2IWNh.png

EntityBox:

hwD6h7l.png

CharacterWindow:

6J6u3aR.png

8 answers to this question

I'd imagine because both render methods are not the same. The UI elements try to center it whereas the actual game just renders it as-is.

If that fixes it, I'd call it a day though and just adjust your graphics to it. 

8 minutes ago, Joyce said:

In the picture you showed me, you had edited the character window to look non-standard.

Are you sure your edit to the CharacterWindow.json file lines up properly?

I thought about it but remembered that I did not touch the EntityBox and it also appears wrong

4YuEnit.png

10 minutes ago, Joyce said:

Strange, I don't recall it doing that before.

Which build are you running? I'd have to take a look when I get home later today.

I understand, well, i'm using the latest master's branch... But, in clean version:

87vzoee.png

1 hour ago, Joyce said:

Strange, I can't reproduce this at all.

What if you used the default Intersect graphics? Because that is what I am testing this with.

When removing exactly 10px in width it is displayed correctly, Joyce ... But what has puzzled me so far is the reason why on the map it displays correctly and in the character window it does not ... If you want, I can give you the sprite and paperdoll so you can see for yourself what happens

1 hour ago, Joyce said:

I'd imagine because both render methods are not the same. The UI elements try to center it whereas the actual game just renders it as-is.

If that fixes it, I'd call it a day though and just adjust your graphics to it. 

Yeap... Fixed...

But it's a very strange hahaha... 

So, Thanks Joyce for you attention!