Event that doesn't exist still appearing?

AccurateNoodle

Question

Hey, um, so this happens and I can't click out of it.

8917905b4f69085c28851e94380497ec.png

Basically, the event behind is preventing the further events from running. That "All your party members have signed" text, is UNFINDABLE. I have searched each event, one by one, to find it but it's like it doesn't exist. I remembered I wrote that line in a quest completion and I went and deleted it, but this still shows up like it exists wth, I can't find it anywhere else. I'd fix it if it was there but lol, where the heck. Could this be a bug? I'm almost 100% sure it's deleted but still showing. I restarted everything multiple times.

Tysm

1 answer to this question

8 hours ago, Taliel Studios said:

Hey, um, so this happens and I can't click out of it.

Basically, the event behind is preventing the further events from running. That "All your party members have signed" text, is UNFINDABLE. I have searched each event, one by one, to find it but it's like it doesn't exist. I remembered I wrote that line in a quest completion and I went and deleted it, but this still shows up like it exists wth, I can't find it anywhere else. I'd fix it if it was there but lol, where the heck. Could this be a bug? I'm almost 100% sure it's deleted but still showing. I restarted everything multiple times.

Tysm

If you want, you can send me your Game DB file and I can go find it for you... but it definitely still exists if it's being loaded.