lightsource event

SoloBergy

Question

2 answers to this question

7 minutes ago, SoloBergy said:

SoloBergy

3 minutes ago  

would anyone be able to point me to a guide, or inform me if its even possible to make an event with a light source? appreciate it :3

If you want an event to visually be a light source simply create a blank animation and set the lights how you'd like them. You can use the simulate darkness slider to see the light in action while making it. Also changing the frame count will give you multiple frames to work with allowing you to make flickering lights ect. Once you've made the animation just set your Event to the animation you made.

Just now, Aesthetic said:

If you want an event to visually be a light source simply create a blank animation and set the lights how you'd like them. You can use the simulate darkness slider to see the light in action while making it. Also changing the frame count will give you multiple frames to work with allowing you to make flickering lights ect. Once you've made the animation just set your Event to the animation you made.

appreciate your response, its funny as you answered i started to figure it out but i wasn't sure it would work, thank you :)