Support on developing

feder

Question

5 answers to this question

On 12/27/2018 at 2:21 PM, feder said:

Im just scared that I will receive the game breaking bug and even if I pay for it the devs wont fix for me that bug and the game will fail :D So I want to know if I will get support, becouse the updates are going slowly for intersect engine. :(

If you've just started goodluck releasing your game before intersect gets finally released. Nothing to worry about here.

45 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

You can report bugs regarding the Engine here: https://www.ascensiongamedev.com/bug_tracker/intersect/

The Engine is stable to start development, as with each update the Devs do you can use the "Migration Tool" to update to the latest version.

Im just scared that I will receive the game breaking bug and even if I pay for it the devs wont fix for me that bug and the game will fail :D So I want to know if I will get support, becouse the updates are going slowly for intersect engine. :(

6 minutes ago, feder said:

That's a chance you have to take, otherwise wait until final version is released.

The Devs are working hard on Intersect and release fixes / updates when they see fit, and we should appreciate the effort they put into the Engine for us all to enjoy. If you find a bug, report it and depending on if it is core critical or not the Devs will allocate fixing it accordingly.

Patience is a virtue my friend.