Some questions about Intersect

Gilgamesh

Question

First question:

Can I create more movements for the sprite?

I'd like to create attack blocking and one more walking animations for my project, is that possible?

Second question:

Can I disable the mouse attack? I'd like to combat and interactions to be used only in the keyboard.

(Not just to change the hotkeys, but actually turning it unavailable)

Thank you.

3 answers to this question

You'd need Intersects source code to do this which isn't currently released. However adding more movement sprites would mean you'd need to do a bit of work. Same goes for question two. Source code modification would be needed to do this (as far as I'm aware).

2 hours ago, Essence said:

You'd need Intersects source code to do this which isn't currently released. However adding more movement sprites would mean you'd need to do a bit of work. Same goes for question two. Source code modification would be needed to do this (as far as I'm aware).

Thank you, then I'm kinda in trouble since I'm not a programmer, I'm going far with I was given tho.

As a graphic designer, it kinda bothers me the lack of combat animations. D:

15 hours ago, Gilgamesh said:

Thank you, then I'm kinda in trouble since I'm not a programmer, I'm going far with I was given tho.

As a graphic designer, it kinda bothers me the lack of combat animations. D:

I'm sure when the source is released you could always hire a developer or someone to set this function up anyway! Intersect is still in-development so just focus on other elements before thinking about changing the sprite movement :)