About This File
The Intersect Toolkit is a small program that lets you handle various tasks you might want to perform while working on your game. These tasks can range from changing a player's data to making sure your graphics work in the engine.
The toolkit can currently perform the following tasks:
- Change Player Data.*
- Delete tilesets from the database.
- Resize Graphics
- Convert RPG Maker VX Sprites to Intersect Formats (3 Frames to 4 Frames)
*= Certain aspects of player data are not currently implemented due to either a lack of information from the Intersect source or being a work in progress.
The source code is available for free over on GitHub.
Please make sure to copy your server's config.xml to the same folder as you run this application from, it needs to read a few parts of it to function.
What's New in Version 0.3 See changelog
- Fixed some crashes that could occur on switching between databases.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when switching between characters.
- Fixed an issue where closing the application would sometimes not save the database properly.
Added the ability to change the following character data:
Added the following general features:
- Deleting an account*.
- Deleting a character*.
*= These actions can not be reverted once taken, use with care!