Asheron's call 2

Draken

This is an older mmo with a very unique skill system. Just has a very low server population so looking for people to join me. The game has 3 main races you can be each having their own unique melee / missile / magic tree . Under each of these trees are 2 unique sub trees which you may only pick 1 of these trees. There are also a race that is nothing but melee(drudge) and another race they added which has all 3 trees and only 1 sub tree.  

Do the how the system works you can make very unique toons. Example, I have a human Ranger(missile  sub tree) But instead of using a bow, I use a sword and shield and got all my attack skills from the melee tree. I only have the run/attack speed buff, pet, traps from the ranger tree. And I also got a lot of the buffs from the magic tree. Therefor I'm playing a magic melee Ranger which is just odd.

This game is harder then most MMO games, You will die a lot.

THIS IS NOT A CRAPPY WOW CLONE LIKE ALL MMO GAMES THESE DAYS!

The game is not free it's a big $10 for a 50 year account.

Screenshot of human melee skill tree you can see the sub tree buttons in the bottom right the 2 buttons.

HnZiXpH.png

random screen shots from google

asheronscall2.jpg

asherons-call-2-1200x630-c.jpg

ac22.jpg

asherons-call-2-screenshots.jpg[/img]

Also I have about 5 friends making accounts today and next week just waiting on their pay day to come.