Events -- Is it possible to broadcast their effects?

Puppy

Question

So, I have an events, that change graphic. However, those only work for the person that did the event, for everyone else it's unchanged. Which is very good for some example, but awful for others. I have an house system and while home owner opens the door the rest of the players cannot see door opening nor can come in(due to walkthrough on being only local for owner). So, it is possible to somehow transmit event's effect or just nope?

I mean it's not fun-killer for me, it actually makes it way easier because I don't need to worry for someone to go into someone's house or quest zone unwated but at the same time optional "change graphic globally' could be nice, or i am missing something obvious?

Quick Edit -- I know I could make autorun somekind of event and set it on some global variable or switch to make events like puzzles that many people can contribute to, or somekind of bridges and stuff. But as i said in my example the opening doors are on action by player so I cannot run it on auto :D

3 answers to this question

Humm, Global Events? Oh my GAAAAAAAAAASH. I am truly retarded. Oh god. Jesus christ

It's right here...Forgive me @Damian666 as I have proven myself to be foolish and I wasted your precious time on my silly retardness :D I was wondering SO LONG why, why it doesn't work, is there some hidden option!? Nope. Just me being stupid. Move on everyone, move on.