"[Error] NetException: Could not resolve host" when using No-Ip

Siege

Question

Solution:

Can anyone help me with this error? It seems that it does not allow access to the client, what is the cause? 

2023-08-23 01:25:08.894 [Error] NetException: Could not resolve host
    Stack:    en Lidgren.Network.NetPeer.GetNetEndPoint(String host, Int32 port) en C:\Users\primero\git\agd\lidgren-network-gen3\Lidgren.Network\NetPeer.cs:línea 279
   en Lidgren.Network.NetPeer.Connect(String host, Int32 port, NetOutgoingMessage hailMessage) en C:\Users\primero\git\agd\lidgren-network-gen3\Lidgren.Network\NetPeer.cs:línea 295
   en Intersect.Network.Lidgren.LidgrenInterface.Connect()
   en Intersect.Network.Lidgren.LidgrenInterface.Start()
   en Intersect.Network.AbstractNetwork.<>c.<StartInterfaces>b__54_0(INetworkLayerInterface networkLayerInterface)
   en System.Collections.Generic.List1.ForEach(Action1 action)
   en Intersect.Network.ClientNetwork.Connect()
   en Intersect.Client.MonoGame.Network.MonoSocket.Connect(String host, Int32 port)
   en Intersect.Client.Core.Main.Start(IClientContext context)
   en Intersect.Client.MonoGame.IntersectGame.IntersectInit()
   en Intersect.Client.MonoGame.IntersectGame.Update(GameTime gameTime)
   en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.DoUpdate(GameTime gameTime)
   en Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.Run(GameRunBehavior runBehavior)
   en Intersect.Client.MonoGame.IntersectGame.MonoGameRunner.Start(IClientContext context, Action postStartupAction)
   en Intersect.Core.ApplicationContext`2.Start(Boolean lockUntilShutdown)

Edited by panda
Unhelpful title

1 answer to this question

Excuse me, it's already solved, for someone who has this problem I'll tell you the solution, the thing is that for some clients it does allow them to access the initial screen even if your no-ip is in your local IP but not for other clients, therefore By putting the public IP in no-ip and if it allows everyone to access it equally, greetings and sorry for the inconvenience.