Editing the source code

Relax

Question

8 answers to this question

It is not clear to me that I am doing everything according to the documentation, but errors still appear and therefore the build folder is not created. the documentation doesn't help much.  

And I'm also interested in how to then check what I fixed in the code, that is, how to launch this project later.

Everything is bad with English, so there is no one to turn to especially

I'm just going to quote myself again here, because you're not really providing any information to build off of with an answer.

6 hours ago, Cheshire said:

What are you trying to do and what have you managed to do so far? And what are you stuck on exactly? 

I'm stuck at the point where I need to build a project in terms of cloning and compilation. Errors come out before and after clearing the solution.

At the moment I haven't done anything in the code, and I'm just trying to figure out where to start.

This is after cleaning the solution and rebuilding, besides, the Build folder is not created. I think I even cloned something wrong. Although I did according to the documentation. For some reason, the video is not displayed made through a screenshot is simple...

Edited by Relax