Failed to Create Graphics Device (Really fixed?)

Mitsueda

Question

Fail to Create Graphics Device 

(If this topic is in a wrong way, please some ADM move my post in a correct way)

This error shows when you try to open the Intersect Client.exe, you open, the file does not work and redirect you into a fix page.

But even you tryng to fix, the tutorial is not work and you have to read the message "Sorry you are out of luck"

Okay at this moment this is our problem, it happens more when you download the intersect engine for first time, and if you do this way, i think this solution can fix that!

I've tryng many weeks to fix that and I search for some informations about and you have to do this way if you want to solve this problem..

It is a problem with tthe "MonoGame" and it depends of your working system

If you have and use Windows 7 - I think every systems and PC's with windows 7 can work the intersect client (COMMENT IF YOU HAVE THE WINDOWS 7 AND THIS BUG HAPPENS})

Follow this steps to try to solve your problem.

FIRST - Try to install .netframework 4.8 (this netframework is the most driver to can read the files of intersect. 

https://support.microsoft.com/pt-br/topic/instalador-offline-do-microsoft-net-framework-4-8-para-windows-9d23f658-3b97-68ab-d013-aa3c3e7495e0

SECOND - Install OpenGL - It can solve some errors and proccees in you PC because the openGL is a multiplatformer API and can solve some incompatibity by you operacional system.

https://opengl.br.download.it/

THIRD - LOOK FOR YOUR ANTIVIRUS FEATURES - It can work because some antivirus can negate the reading of some archives, and the intersect engine can be removed and you have to create some exception or in other cases you may to change your antivirus software! for example - AVAST and INTERSECT SERVER does not work.

FOURTH - Check if another software in your PC use the same system, and it putting some incompatible run to your intersect. Sometimes, some softwares can use this graphics systems and changes how your PC works! Try to uninstall this softwares (Maybe antivirus) and you try to open.

FIFTH - THIS IS THE REALLY FIX ERROR IF THE 4 STEPS DOES NOT WORKING.

IN MY AND ANOTHER CASES, WE SAW THIS ERROR ONLY IN THE WINDOWS 10. My case is WIN10 Home. 

So my client is working and when some atualization or news by the win10system is downloaded, the system cannot open anymore.

It is because the windows 10 is working and getting new versions and proccesss every month. The system changed and your monogame has the failure.

So, we tryng to know how this error can show in our system, and the question is up!

SO PLAYERS WITH THIS ATUALIZATION ON WINDOWS10 CANNOT RUN THE GAME?

A - I think it depends the, memory, RAM, PC proccess in little detaills to not run.

SEE MORE DETAILS IN THIS WEBSITE

https://www.oficinadanet.com.br/hardware/39260-driver-grafico-intel-corrige-windows-10-11

okay, so what we can do to fix?

IF YOU ARE A PROGRAMMER OR GAMEDEV, YOU MAY TO KNOW THAT IF WE CAN MAKE OUR GAME WORKS, WE HAVE TO PAY SOMETHING!!!

STEP 1 - 

GO TO YOUR WINDOWS UPDATE OPTIONS AND SEARCH "UNINSTALL WINDOWS ATUALIZATIONS"

You may to find the programms and systems that your win10 is installed. You can search the atualization named looks llike:

"Windows Atualization device" (KB5004385) (KB5115844) (Independ the last numbers, just find KB511 or KB500)

So with right buttom, uninstall it, it can work your INTERSECT CLIENT. 

Every step this way, you have to desactive the automatic atualizations in you windows update, if you do not do this, the windows automatically will install this atualization again and in the second tryng you will cannot uninstall!

STEP 2 -

If your WIN10 installed in a old PC, i think this will contribute for the error, because the WIN10, WIN11 is focused in the lastests hardwares and PC systems.

IF IN ALL OF THIS CASES THE PROBLEM IS NOT FIXED.

STEP 3 -

JUST CHANGE YOUR WINDOWS! TO WINDOWS 8.1, WINDOWS 8, OR WINDOWS 7. INDEPEND YOU VERSION OF 7 OR 8, BUT IF YOU WANT TO RUN CLIENT AS DEV. THIS IS YOUR GREATEST ACTION TO FIX THAT. In my case, i do every step here, and I have fixed by this way

thank you for reading and i hope you can solve this and continue to make your super games!!!

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet