Doubt about attacking while on the move.

Blinkuz

Question

I have activated the combat option while you are moving and I am having 2 problems that I am not understanding correctly that may be causing them:

1-Overlapping sprites when attacking:
When attacking while standing still you can see the attack animation perfectly but when walking and attacking the attack animation runs too fast (in the gif it will look slower than what I actually see on my pc), I have not touched the sprite configuration and no adjustment should be made in this regard.

6c0939ff986c425bd1a164451aa84e22.gif

2-Should I let the skill cast while walking and not paralyze the character to do the casting? If you notice in the gif you will see how there is a pause for each cast obviously that the skills with less casting the animation lasts less but in casts of 1 second or more it can already be seen how the character remains static to cast, I need to know if that behavior is correct being the combat option while running active.

035b2b153cd2bc4405052e88c9150b19.gif

Spoiler

By the way you noticed that superposition of a sprite of a girl on the casting state before launching the ability, I had not noticed that bug, has it happened to someone?

0 answers to this question

There have been no answers to this question yet