problem attack

gillous

Question

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, gillous said:

Bonjour ce matin en créant des ressources quand je voulais essayer je ne pouvais pas couper mon arbre et même tuer des ennemis ne fonctionnait plus mais je ne peux pas identifier le problème quelqu'un peut-il m'aider si vous s'il vous plaît merci

rectification after many tests my character can not kill npc if we put them hp if they not no hp my character can kill them and recovers from the exp and the drop on the other hand for the resource nothing works

Verify the base damage of the weapon you are using.

Also check the classes base dmg if you are not using a weapon.

Check also in the ressources if you did put a requirement or a special weapon need for the harvest.

Do you have any error message ? Did you change something before it went wrong ?

3 minutes ago, Beast Realm said:

Vérifiez les dégâts de base de l'arme que vous utilisez.

Vérifiez également les dmg de base des classes si vous n'utilisez pas d'arme.

Avez-vous un message d'erreur? Avez-vous changé quelque chose avant qu'il ne se passe mal?

I had an error message that told me that I needed an ax to cut the tree don I reactivate the problem by going to the item that I created for the ax then I put weapon and a tyle tool I have put ax and from the no more error message but impossible to kill enemies and cut trees

5 minutes ago, Beast Realm said:

Avez-vous donné au dernier 1 point de base à la hache?

oh it's good thank you very much you just solved my problem it's been 7 hours since i was disappointed thank you really thank you