Upgrade from 5.1 Fail

Mario91

Question

Hi , i can't upgrade server 5.1 when i run it he instantly close.
LOGS.

2020-09-18 17:39:45.748 [Error] Received unhandled exception from .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2020-09-18 17:39:45.748 [Error] 
  Message: Server strings invalid! Upgrade steps to B6 were not followed correctly. Server must close!
    Stack:    w Intersect.Server.Localization.Strings.Load() w C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\676c60f42f2551e6\Intersect.Server\Localization\Strings.cs:wiersz 1299
   w Intersect.Server.Core.Bootstrapper.PreContextSetup(String[] args) w C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\676c60f42f2551e6\Intersect.Server\Core\Bootstrapper.cs:wiersz 177
   w Intersect.Server.Core.Bootstrapper.Start(String[] args) w C:\TeamCity\buildAgent\work\676c60f42f2551e6\Intersect.Server\Core\Bootstrapper.cs:wiersz 46

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 answers to this question

Message: Server strings invalid! Upgrade steps to B6 were not followed correctly. Server must close!

That tells you you did something wrong, I don't believe you can just replace your 5.x files with 6.x files and there's more to it than that.

I believe there's some instructions for it at the bottom of this post: https://ascensiongamedev.com/topic/4181-intersect-beta-6-released/