Frequent game client errors

Lalak

Question

Can be obtain please the most rasprastranenye mistakes client, and possible mistakes client, and so same as their correct. Windows, Linux and still on which the client will be started.

Need for players.

and there is another 87 error, how can it be fixed? Windows 7, 10. MTS provider, and all phone providers.

Errors:

1. Error d3dx9_43.dll, xinput1_3.dll, d3dx9_31.dll d3dx9_34.dll, xinput1_2.dll, d3d11.dll and other similar. * Download the latest DirectX version.

2. When you start the game just nothing happens or gives the error " has encountered — - download and install or update Microsoft NET Framework 4.7+. You can download here: https://www.microsoft.com/ru-RU/download/details.aspx..

3. Msvcr100 error.dll — download or update the Microsoft Visual C++

4. Error with mss32 file.dll-to resolve this error, follow all of the following steps: * Download the latest drivers for your graphics card* from the official website of the manufacturer. * Download the latest DirectX version. • To reinstall the game, in which the problem occurred.

5.  Error 87 - I don't know

6. If you have some other error attach a screenshot of the error and a file from the Logs - errors folder.log

6 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Is this a question or answer? If this is how to fix the errors you should make a guide.

This area is for asking questions that you dont know the answer to :P

I have specified errors that I know, maybe there are other errors of the client?

Can be obtain please the most rasprastranenye mistakes client, and possible mistakes client, and so same as their correct. Windows, Linux and still on which the client will be started.

Need for players.

and there is another 87 error, how can it be fixed? Windows 7, 10. MTS provider, and all phone providers.

2 hours ago, Lalak said:

I have specified errors that I know, maybe there are other errors of the client?

Need for players.

Sorry but I have no idea what your going on about...

9 minutes ago, Ainz Ooal Gown said:

Sorry but I have no idea what your going on about...

I would like to know what other errors may occur when starting the client, except for those that I wrote above. Can who knows other mistakes client? or did someone have other bugs when they ran the client and fix them?

40 minutes ago, Lalak said:

I would like to know what other errors may occur when starting the client, except for those that I wrote above. Can who knows other mistakes client? or did someone have other bugs when they ran the client and fix them?

I have never had any issues opening the client.