Small problem with the ShieldSlot

Dovas

Question

Hello, sorry to bother you again with my problems. For some time now, I have had a problem with ShieldSlod in the server> resources> config.json as well as in the game. how to explain. In the configuration.json file, I modified the location of the ShieldSlot as in the image:

8d07e90963a0226b1a9079d6d6d6f249.png

I put it on "Other" because in the game, when I equip an object belonging to the "ShieldSlot", my character has a movement problem when it moves to the left. When the character moves to the left, he turns in slow motion. Then, when I disassemble the object that belongs to the "ShieldSlot", there is no longer any slowing to the left. That's why I created the "Slots" "Other" to not equip anything on this site. Sorry if I misspoke, I use a translator. If necessary, I can make a video that shows the problem. Thank you for your help.

3 answers to this question

Indeed, I created the "other" location since from the moment there is a "Slots" which is a "ShieldSlo t" so 8 in my case, there is the problem of movement when the character moves to the left.  I don't know why! :39_angry:

Im not 100% but I think you just need to change the 8 to a 5 on the ShieldSlot.

Edit:

I re-read your question and it seems like you did that on purpose. Sorry, should have read that first. Please down vote and report me.