Need Help Merchant Tycoon Needs C# Programmer - Already Greenlit!

Nate

Hey guys! It's super late here so this will be a pretty shotty post until I get back to it. Just wanted to post it here to get it out there for now.

The quick points are;

• The game is called Merchant Tycoon and it has already been greenlit. Check it out here.
  • I recently got a job with PlayStation (I'm from Canada) and my days are long. This has strained the time I have to program the game; this is where I need you.
  • I use Unity, so you would need to be fluent with this engine and C#. Mechanim experience is a huge plus, as the models use Mechanim.
  • Experience in 3D first person games is also an asset.
  • The graphics are all complete with animations. Most menus are complete but not 'plugged in' on the back end.
  • People have been quick to judge the graphics as "blocky minecraft" ripoffs. But the animations are very smooth and attractive.
  • I have a 17-page Game Design Document I can share with a serious candidate.

Why work with me? And who am I?

My name is Nate, and I operate under the name Palisade Studio.

I've got 2000 Instagram followers (@PalisadeStudio), a Greenlit Game, and I work for PlayStation Canada in Marketing. I'm literally dedicated to gaming, and it's always been more of a hobby. My intro to development actually sparked back in the PlayerWorlds/Mirage/Elysium days with a game called Dark Knights (name could be wrong...) and since then I've dabbled in pixel art, 3D modelling, music, programming, etc. I finally found my comfort zone in Unity and I've made 4 or 5 projects that never made it to a 100% complete state due to lack of time, etc. All of them, however, were been hobbyist games, trying to test my skills and learn new things. So it wasn't a loss nor a waste of time.

I've done a lot of the work with Merchant Tycoon (enough to get it Greenlit!) and I'm serious about it becoming a functional (and profitable!) game. From October to April I teach high school students entrepreneurship through a program called the After School Company program. Students build a company from the ground up, literally. This year my students won numerous awards and scholarships, and I even won an award for my dedication to the group. I'm 25 years old and I'd love to find a partner with the same drive that I have. If you've got the know how and good habits in terms of C#/Unity; I am confident that I can balance out the business aspect of the game/brand.

Feel free to shoot me an email or respond here. E-mail may work out best as I drive all over the province during most of the day. Pass my email along to friends or family if you think they have the skills!

Nate.Melo@hotmail.com

Feel free to ask any questions you may have!