2 More Questions

alextoti99

Question

Hey again :P

1: How can i set respawn time for a monster, for example when ikill it to stay dead for 5 hours and then to be spawned again.

2: Ive created an event, when a player steps an a x,y to spawn a raid, how can i delete the spawned raid when he dies?

6 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, alextoti99 said:

Hey again :P

1: How can i set respawn time for a monster, for example when ikill it to stay dead for 5 hours and then to be spawned again.

2: Ive created an event, when a player steps an a x,y to spawn a raid, how can i delete the spawned raid when he dies?

1. set the spawn duration in the Npc editor into 18000. :D if you ask why 18000, because 18k seconds = 5 hours.

2. Try this, 

Spoiler

Conditional Branch [Player Death]

@> remove all the monsters

Else

@>

So, when the player died it removes all the monster raid :D I'll try to make the video

55 minutes ago, alextoti99 said:

yes when the raid is dead then the npc to be despawned so when another player gets on the tile ive set the raid will be spawned again

Ah i see. So the raid has time and npc always spawn but when the time is out all the NPC got despawn? Ima try make the events first, and i will let you know if it's like what you thinking or nah xD